Are seating reservations required?
You will not need to reserve your seat. Seating will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Only every other row will be open, and we ask that you keep safe physical distancing by keeping three empty seats between each family unit or group.What sanitization measures will be in place?
Our team will frequently disinfect surfaces throughout the building and we will sanitize the auditoriums between services. Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the building. Coffee will not be available at this time. All seat-back materials, papers, and pens have been removed.What about Covenant Kids services for infants through 5th graders?
What about Legendary Youth services for 6th-12th graders?
We will welcome back all children at each campus location, starting October 4th, at 11am.What to expect:
• Please arrive a few minutes early to get checked in. At that time, we will take each child’s temperature; and if the child or parent has a temperature over 99, we will provide a CovKids swag bag and encourage the family to enjoy service from the comfort of your home.
• Each child who is checked-in will receive a name label and security tag for each parent/guardian for pick-up.
• To maintain a safe environment, for all our Kids and Dream Teamers, first through fifth grade students are strongly encouraged to wear a mask or face shield.
• Our team will frequently disinfect surfaces throughout the CovKids worship center and classrooms. Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout CovKids and all paper materials have been removed.
If your family is not ready for your child(ren) to attend in-person services, they are welcome to attend the main service with you and encouraged to bring a tablet or mobile device with earbuds to watch their very own CovKids Online Experience
. We will also have CovKids busy bags available at the worship center doors.
We will welcome back all students at each campus location, starting October 4th, at 11am.
What to expect:What about face coverings?
• To keep a safe environment for our Students and Dream Teamers, we will take each student’s temperatures prior to entering service; and if the student's temperature is over 99.0, we ask that your student enjoys service from home or with their parents.
• We will encourage students to maintain physical distancing while in service and their breakout Small Groups.
• All students are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask or shield to and from their seats.
• Our teams will disinfect surfaces throughout the student worship center before and after services. Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout student worship centers for students to use.
If your student is not ready to attend in-person services, they are welcome to attend the main service with you. We will continue to stream a Legendary Youth service every Wednesday at 7pm on Instagram @legendaryyouth. Additionally, we have online Small Groups that are connecting kids with their peers and leaders to keep each other encouraged. CLICK HERE
to register your student for our online Small Groups.
Wearing a face mask is strongly encourage to and from your seat. Please physical distance yourself and your family while inside the building. In order to help facilitate a safe environment to worship, our staff and Dream Team will be wearing face coverings as they serve.Will coffee be available?
Not at this time.What if I don't feel comfortable coming in person yet?
If any of the following applies to you, please worship with us online:
We completely understand, and we want you to feel comfortable. We invite you to worship with us online
at covenantchurch.org at 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm.
• In the last 14 days you have tested positive, been experiencing symptoms, or have a known exposure to COVID-19.
• If you are in a “high-risk” group, or you care for someone who may be at “high-risk” for severe illness.